Parent/Guardian Permission Packets Available Online

Post date: Aug 14, 2013 5:01:06 PM

If you are the parent/guardian of a student within Griffin-Spalding County Schools and are interested in your child participating as a student mentee within our program, the required permission forms for participation are now available online for your convenience. Forms can be located on the GSCS website ( under Community Support -> Mentor Program.